1. REGISTRATION WITH THE SITE
2. USE OF THE SITE
Restrictions on Use
You agree that you will not (and will not permit others to):
1. Use the Site to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with a User's enjoyment of the Site;
2. Use the Site to transmit or post spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
3. Use the Site for promotional or commercial purposes, unless expressly allowed to do so by publisher;
4. Use the Site in a manner that creates the appearance of a conflict of interest, including trading reviews with other business owners and writing or soliciting shill reviews;
5. Use the Site to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
6. Use the Site to violate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
7. Use the Site to transmit or post illegal materials, including material that is pornographic or obscene;
8. Use the Site in connection with the solicitation of personal information from minors;
9. Use the Site in violation of the Terms of Service or any applicable local, state, national or international law;
10. Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Site, the Services, or any of the Site Content (other than Your Content), except as expressly authorized by publisher;
11. Reverse engineer any portion of the Site;
12. Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained on the Site or in any Site Content;
13. Collect or record information about Users;
14. Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any Site Content or information from the Site;
15. Access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews;
16. Reformat or frame any portion of the Site;
17. Take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on publisher's technology infrastructure;
18. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, User accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means; use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature; use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or any Services or Site Content; remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
3. CONTENT SUBMISSION
We act as a channel for the online posting, distribution and publication of user-submitted Content and have no obligation to screen communications or Content in advance and are not responsible for screening or monitoring any material posted by users. If notified by a user of communications which allegedly do not conform to these Terms and Conditions, We may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and it's Our sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such communication.
However, at no point of time, will a Registered User be able to modify, edit or delete any comment once posted by such user. All modification, editing and deletion rights shall be vested with us and will be at Our sole discretion.
Content submitted for publication on the Site may in Our discretion be edited, in whole or in part, for length, clarity, legal applicability and/or consistency.
4. MODIFICATION, EDITING AND DELETION OF CONTENT
Only a Registered User of the Site will be able to post comments and additional comments on the Site till the time he is a valid existing user of the Site. Such Registered User agrees not to post, directly or indirectly, any comment that is derogatory, abusive, obscene, defamatory, offensive, infringing or violate of applicable laws in any way. The opinion as to whether such comment is derogatory, abusive, obscene, defamatory, offensive, infringing or violate of applicable laws shall be solely at Our discretion.
By submitting content to any public or non-public area of the Site, including message boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, you grant us and Our affiliates a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicense able (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any User to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on the Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such content.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Site and the Content, including editorials, is protected by copyright law and international treaty provisions and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, trademark, graphic or image from the Site may be copied or retransmitted without our prior express written permission.
6. CONTENT DISCLAIMER
We communicate information provided and created by advertisers, listing agencies, publishers, users, resellers, third parties and You. We have no control over the accuracy, legality, legitimacy, validity or reliability of such information on the Site, which may also include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
We make no guarantee, nor do We take any responsibility for the Content including its quality, copyright compliance or legality, or any resulting loss or damage. The Content not limited to the availability of any product or service or any feature thereof, is subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in, any portion of the Site.
7. LINKING TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Links to external Internet sites could be provided within the Site as a matter of convenience to You. The listing of such external site does not imply endorsement of such site by us. We do not make any representations regarding the availability, reliability and performance of the Site or any of the external sites.
If You click on any advertisement banner, sponsor link, or any other external link from or available on the Site, Your browser automatically may direct You to a new browser window that is not hosted or controlled by us and We are not responsible for the content, functionality or technological safety of these external third party links/sites.
8. LINKING TO THIS SITE
Linking of this Site can be solely undertaken for legal purposes. You may also connect deep links to the Site, i.e., create links to this Site that bypass the home page or other parts of the Site only for legal purposes. You may mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other website or web page provided that such mirroring or framing is not done or undertaken for any commercial benefits. We reserve the right to discontinue the linking at Our sole discretion without any prior notification to You.
9. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
ANY USE OF THE SITE AND ANY USE OF THE CONTENT SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY, LEGITIMACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY, OPERABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DISPLAYED ON THE SITE. THE SITE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT HEREIN) ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ARE AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW, ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE AND ANY CONTENT HOSTED ON IT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT IS ERROR-FREE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, GOODS, OR SERVICES, OBTAINED THROUGH, ADVERTISED OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE SITE.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO ANY USER ON ACCOUNT OF ANY USE, MISUSE OR RELIANCE ON THE SITE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING DIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, USE, OR DATA WHETHER BROUGHT IN WARRANTY, CONTRACT, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHER THEORY, EVEN IF WE ARE AWARE OF OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE (OR INABILITY TO USE) OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE. WE DO NOT ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCT, SERVICES, OR PROCESSES DISCLOSED ON THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL OR INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SITE.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You shall indemnify, defend and hold us harmless, and all Our officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, content providers, partners, suppliers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, and claims and all fees, costs, expenses, of any kind related thereto (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of, based upon or resulting from Your use of the Site and/or Content. We reserve the right, at are own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You and You shall not in any event settle any matter without Our prior written consent.
12. TERMINATION AND CONSEQUENCES
If You provide us with any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or We has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, then We have the right to suspend or terminate Your access to the Site (or any portion thereof). Notwithstanding the above, We may at any point have the right to terminate Your access to the Site.
13. GOVERNINGLAW AND JURISDICTION